POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: 3DWin 4.1, a 3D file format converter : Re: Announce: 3DWin 4.1, a 3D file format converter Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: 3DWin 4.1, a 3D file format converter
From: Dennis McDaniel
Date: 20 Jul 2000 15:37:40
Message: <39775504@news.povray.org>
I'm having some difficulty exporting a Moray .udo/.inc.  The only export
format I can find is .pov.   Am I doing something wrong?

"Thomas Baier" <NOS### [at] stmcucom> wrote in message
Hi,

this program is a small utility to view and convert 3D
files to a number of other 3D formats. Beside well known
features from V3.5 now full material conversion is supported.

3DWin is available at
http://www.stmuc.com/thbaier/tools.html

What's new:

  * 3dto3d engine supports now solids like sphere, cylinder etc
  * Protein Data Bank (*.pdb) import
  * bug in OpenGL export fixed
  * Batch import (registered version only)

The Basics:

  * running unter Win95/98/NT4/W2K
  * easy installation
  * plugin architecture
  * updates via support web page.
  * clear and comfortable userinterface
  * full help support
  * robust and fast conversion routines
  * reliable handling of larges scenes
  * detailed statistics about conversion process
  * supports polygon meshes including normals and uv vectors
  * supports light and camera conversion
  * supports material and image map conversion (registered version
only)

   Import:

   Generic ASCII format (*.raw)
   3dStudio (*.3ds, *.prj)